Allies for Substance Abuse Prevention is made up of an executive board, 20 coalition members and two substance abuse prevention groups led by nearly 50 youth.
- Youth 18 or younger
- Youth-Serving Organizations
- Law Enforcement
- Religious or Fraternal Organizations
- Civic or Volunteer Groups
- Healthcare Professionals
- State, Local or Tribal government agencies with experience in substance abuse
- Other organizations involved in reducing substance abuse
ASAP’s Subcommittee leaders and Action teams help ensure our organization remains active, focused and effective. Please contact us to learn more about how you could be a part of ASAP.
Evaluation:Julie Larson, Betty Mallen, Dan Peterson
Alcohol Action Team
Marijuana Action Team
Rx Action Team